Thursday, May 31, 2012

Garnier Skin Naturals (01-Ivory) Review

I just want to have a review of this product, the "Garnier Skin Naturals (01-Ivory)". According to the package, it is a visible whitening face powder that has a long-lasting shine free effect.  It is a non-comedogenic, fragrance-free face powder with Vitamin C that inhibits melanin production and SPF 18 that protects you from harmful rays of the sun. It also provide whitening effect and a 6-hour shine-free look in an ultra-light texture.This product is manufactured in Malaysia.

I am a fan of face powders and color yellow stuffs, reason why I purchased this. I didn't hesitate to buy coz it is only Php100+ and a non-comedogenic product. I have a sensitive skin that is why I am looking for a non-comedogenic product.The first time I tried it, I noticed that it covers the blemishes truly and it also has a long-lasting shine-free effect. I was amazed at first in this product regardless of its smell when you apply it because I don't need to reapply the product because it lasted all day long for me but after two weeks of applying, I noticed a tiny bumps on my face. I stopped applying it and the tiny bumps disappeared. Maybe it clogged my pores or something. I didn't consume all the product because I'm afraid that those tiny bumps will reappear again. 
The rate of this product for me is 3/5
If someone will gonna ask me if I'm gonna buy this again, I will say NO because of what happened.

Note: The effect may vary from the person's skin type. It may not be effective to me but maybe effective to you. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...