Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Hello Ghost!

It's getting 3am here but still I can't sleep. Anyway, I love watching korean movies and I just wanna share the movie that I had watched. The title of the movie is "Hello Ghost". Yeah I know that it was a 2010 movie but honestly I just discovered this movie yesterday coz a friend recommended this movie to me. Sounds funny right?! Well, anyway, I just want to have a review about it.

The movie, starring Cha Tae-Hyun (as Sang Man), is about a man who always failed to commit suicide and later on leads him to see a ghost. Anyone who sees him, thinks he's going mad/crazy. He is an orphan, living by himself, reason why he wants to commit suicide because he thinks that no one cares for him at all until he met the 4 ghosts. Later on, he fell inlove with the nurse but the ghosts still haunt him everywhere he goes and because of that he helps the ghosts to fulfill their wishes for them to leave him alone. All of the ghosts wishes were successfully fulfilled by Sang-Man and because of that he demanded the four ghosts to leave him alone. At the end of the movie he then remembered that the four ghosts are related to him. They are his family who were lost by a car accident.

Reaction:
I was touched because of the movie. At first I thought the genre is comedy but later on I found myself crying because of this. Yes, I cried especially when the main actor remembered that the four ghosts that he demanded to leave him alone are his lost family. I was very sad because of that. It's so hard to leave alone. No man is an island and if anyone will ask me if I can live with a ghost, I will definitely say yes rather than living alone at all. This movie gave me a lesson that we should value life and the people around us because everyday is a miracle.We all need someone. I know everyone is afraid of being alone, including myself. It is so hard to watch movies alone. It is very sad to eat alone. It is very lonely when we don't have someone to talk to. We should not think of being alone but we should make a move to be with someone whom we can give our care and love to. Just like in this movie, it will teach you how to value a person and every moment that you will spent with that person. 
For me. if I'm gonna rate this movie I will give it a 10/10.. :)
So, for anyone out there who's not yet watching this movie, feel free to watch it and you will feel how lucky we are for still having a chance to value life and people around us... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...