Thursday, June 14, 2012

anti-keyloggers??

I just downloaded the Spy Shelter Personal Free Version 6.1 for anti-keyloggers. I don't know if this is ok but I just tried it because I want to secure my laptop. It gives you options to allow, deny or terminate a data that is entering the system. How I wish this will make my computer more secure together with the Avira. I just read some reviews about anti-keyloggers and this one is available for Windows 7 that's why I downloaded it. Anyway, what is keyloggers? I researched something here in the web and I don't know why I was led to this word, when I read about it, I felt alarmed maybe because I thought my laptop maybe infected because I am not the only one who's using this. Well, keylogger or keystroke logging is the action of tracking the key struck on a keyboard, typically in a covert manner so that the person using the keyboard is unaware that their actions are being monitored. In this situation, hackers, virus and malwares can easily attack your program without you knowing. Even an anti-virus cannot detect the keyloggers so if your PC doesn't have an anti-keylogger, you will never know if your infected or not. That's why I downloaded it because it's specifically designed to detect keyloggers on your computer, typically comparing all files in your computer against a database of keyloggers looking for similarities which might signal the presence of a hidden keylogger.
The Spy Shelter Personal Free Version 6.1 is for Windows 7/XP/Vista with 32-bit system. The 64-bit is only available if you purchase the premium one.

Let us all protect our PC especially our privacy with this and other anti-keyloggers and anti-virus software... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...