Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Kimmy Dora and The Temple Of Kiyeme Review

My family and I watched "Kimmy Dora And The Temple Of Kiyeme" by Eugene Domingo, Zanjoe Marudo, Dingdong Dantes with the special participation of Alodia Gosiengfiao, Kiray and Ryan Bang. Some scenes in the movie were done in the country of Korea wherein the family of Kimmy and Dora together with their father decided to pay respect on their ancestors but behind these, their father revealed that one of his daughter should marry the son of their business partner. The two disagreed with the decision of their father reason why their love life suffered from bad luck when their boyfriends got coma without any valid medical reason. They just found out that behind all these bad luck was the ex-girlfriend-turned-to-ghost of their father who committed suicide because of depression.
The story of the movie is good. There are no dull moments. My family and I kept laughing and laughing. Eugene Domingo is one of the best comedian ever here in the Philippines. Actually, Alodia Gosiengfiao is a revelation because she is an effective ghost for me, I was shocked because of her, especially her make-up, she looks like a real ghost in this movie. I got horrified.haha. I also noticed that many big stars participated in this movie like Kris Aquino, the PBB Unlimited Selected housemates, Eric Santos, Piolo Pascual, Jinggoy Estrada and many others. If I'm gonna rate this movie, I'll give it a 9. Nice story. Two thumbs up for that! :) 

Good Job Director Joyce Bernal... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...