Monday, December 3, 2012

A Gentleman's Dignity: Review

I am now addicted to one of Koreanovela, "A Gentleman's Dignity" which is now airing at ABS-CBN. The story of this hit series revolve around the life of four adult men who is enjoying their life at the age of 40. The first time I saw the commercial about the said series, I got interested so I watched it in advance thru internet and the story really makes me feel in love.
I really like the story of Kim Do Jin and Seo Yi Soo together with Choi Yoon and Im Meari. I was really touched when Kim Do Jin can't deny the fact that he is inlove with Seo Yi Soo. I also cried when Seo Yi Soo realized that she is starting to love Kim Do Jin but he is starting to let her go because he felt that Seo Yi Soo is only using him to hide her feelings with Im Tae San. The story is so romantic and funny that I found myself addicted by watching the episodes over and over again. I'm also amazed on how handsome Kim Do Jin is, even he is now at his 40's. 

If I am going to rate this Koreanovela, I'm gonna give it a 10/10 score and I'm gonna watch it over and over again without hesitations...hahaha. Good job "A Gentleman's Dignity"... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...