Wednesday, March 20, 2013

CAKE 2GO's Toblerone Cake

Hi pipz! Its been a while. Anyway, it's been month since my birthday and all i can say is I got another year older.haha. I just want to have a review of one of the cakes I really love and that is, CHARAN!!! "Cake 2go's Toblerone Cake".
It was a gift from my dear boyfriend. He bought it from BF Homes Paranaque branch. This is one of the best cakes I ever tasted. It is really sweet but actually it doesn't taste toblerone at all. I first tasted it when one of my patients gave it to me as a sign of gratitude. It really looks like an ice cream cake but my co-workers told me that it isn't but actually until now, for me, it is an ice cream cake.haha. I didn't bother to ask or research on the site of Cake 2Go about it. But it really taste good and really melts in your mouth just like an ice cream.. 
If I'm gonna rate this delicious cake, I'll gonna give it a 9/10 score.. hahaha
This is a must try cake... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...