Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Kojic-Papaya Soap Review

Last month, my friend recommended me this Kojic Papaya Soap from Royale because he is one of the members in Royale Business Club. I got persuaded because when I saw the result of the product to him (because he is also using it), I was amazed because he got whiter and blemish-free face. So I purchased the product. He also advised me to use cleanser first before the kojic papaya soap and after that he also told me to use toner and cream to prevent from dryness. Any cleanser, toner and cream will do so I used my own. 
Upon using the soap, I felt the stinging sensation which I actually felt normal because it has papaya and kojic in it. I lathered it gently for 2 minutes and rinsed it thoroughly. I felt my skin was so tight. I used it for about a month and the result in me is far more different. My face got reddish maybe because my skin is so sensitive that when I use strong product this result got me and some of my blemishes got obvious. My sister is also using it but the results in her is good. This cost Php100+ and also available in any Watson's Branch. I am not using it now because of the said result but all I know is the result in me is much different than others maybe because I had a different skin type. Lesson learned.haha.
If I'm gonna rate this product based on my actual experience, well, 5/10 and I think I will not be able to repurchase it again.. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...