Monday, May 28, 2012

Miss Know How First Working Experience

I just wanna share my first working experience as a nurse on Naic Doctors Hospital. It is a secondary-private hospital with 30-37 bed capacity. During that time, I think its 2010, when I'm still working there, we are 50+ staff workers together with 20+ volunteer nurses.  Anyway, I enjoyed working there maybe because it was my first experience. I've met new friends, some are true and some, well, I don't know.  I worked there as an OR Nurse. Working as an OR Nurse there in the hospital needs to be alert, active and coherent. Actually at first, I don't want to be an OR Nurse. I am just afraid because it's so hard for me to memorize all the instruments and equipments inside the OR area which made me think that it will make me have a negative remark to the OR Team. But after a month or two, I felt so lucky to experience working in a special area especially meeting and working with the surgeons and the anesthesiologists. I just want to mention also my favorite doctor, he is Dr. Noel Obillo, an anesthesiologist together with his wife, Dra. Cathy Obillo. I considered them as my father and mother in that hospital. They serve as a role model for me. I am very thankful for them because seeing them gives me strength everytime I'm nervous and in trouble. I also met Dr. Villar, an internist, he is very cool and a pro-nurse doctor. He is a kind doctor whom we can count on whenever we need someone to talk to. He is a brilliant doctor reasons why he is loved by his patients together with their relatives as well as the nurses around him. Every off days, nurses visit his house to play badminton and table tennis and we considered these days as bonding time.. In Emergency Room, I also met, Dra. Joyce Arandia. She is the youngest Resident Doctor there. She is simple and a very pretty doctor. Every time we're confuse, she is always there to help us. No words can express how I value them together with my friends in the said hospital.
Many activities in that hospital that made me enjoyed a lot such as Inter-Hospital Sports Fest, Naic Doctors Sports Fest, Christmas Party, Bloodletting Program, etc. It's almost a year when I stopped working there. I still miss the memories I had with the people whom I got close to. The hang-out and sing-along sessions on Dr. Raul Villar's house. The cooking lessons we had on Kuya Ron Climacosa's house and sometimes on Norieffer's apartment. Ate Baboo's funny lines that made me laugh. OR wall to wall cleaning bonding with Tatay August and the co-OR Staff. The "Oh My Golly" expression of Dr. Noel Obillo. Inventories all by myself while Kuya Ron is watching NatGeo.haha. Bonding time with Queency and Ate Yzel @ the side of the Canteen where no one can see us.haha. Ate Nica's laughs everytime we see AMWA's exaggerated expressions. Joke time with Brian "Angat". My Endless greeting to Jerry and a lot more memories that I will  treasure for a lifetime.

Sometimes, when I think of these memories, I want to go back on these days with them around. But I know that my decision is right because now, I am having a new chapter of my life with the memories of them kept inside my heart.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...