Monday, June 4, 2012

An Excellent Diet Glasses From Japan

Want to lose weight but you don't know how to control your eating habits?? Many people nowadays are experiencing obesity especially those people who are living in a progressive country. Actually, I, myself can't control my diet especially if I see delicious foods around me. Yes, I am a binge eater, but I am not obese, lucky for me, my metabolism is so fast that I don't need to strict myself from eating.hahaha.

Anyway, I am here to blog about something. I just discovered or read an article about "Japan's diet glasses" at yahoo. Interesting right?? Actually, as what I saw in the picture, it is more of a goggle and not a glass. It tricks the wearer into thinking that, for example the diet cookies that you have to eat will look like larger chocolate cookies. Cool right? So the wearer will think that they already eaten a lot where in fact they aren't.

This device was developed by the researchers in university of Tokyo which uses computer wizardry and augmented reality to fool the senses of the wearer. It sends images to the computer which magnifies the size of the cookie which make it appear larger than it usually is. As of now, the researchers has no plan to commercialize their invented "Diet Glasses" but still like to investigate whether it will really help people to lose their weight.

Hmmm... I think, this invented device will be a big hit once it is release in to the public because nowadays, many people are truly conscious about their weight. Well anyway, congratulations to the researchers who invented this. They've done a great job! :)

source: Article from Yahoo


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...