Wednesday, June 6, 2012

A Whole Family Bonding... :)

I can't sleep... Anyway, My family, relatives and I went to SM Dasmarinas and Robinson's Dasmarinas to buy school stuffs for my cousins and also to watch Coco Martin and Angeline Quinto's movie, "Born To Love You". I enjoyed it a lot because I honestly missed my relatives from Cavite and we are not that seeing each other often nowadays because I am busy for my application requirements. Well, I really had fun. We ate at "Mang Inasal" wherein we waited so long for us to eat because we can't find any vacant seats. Honestly, its the first time I had eaten there and sad to say I forgot to take pictures on "Mang Inasal" because at that time I am starving to death. Well, I ordered "Bangus Sisig" which is one of my favorite food.

Our little Giean
My cousin Ron-ron and Giean














We went to National Bookstore and I am so lucky coz even if I am not a student anymore, they did bought me a cute notebook. I am fond of colorful notebooks. I don't know why. There is also a Philippine Independence Stall there in SM Dasmarinas for the preparation of "Inpedendence Day" wherein you can buy different stuffs made by Filipinos. The cost of each product is more or less php100.
My Family and relatives

Anyway, as I had said earlier, we watched the movie, "Born to Love You". I really love Coco Martin. I am one of his fans, promise! The movie made me cry (I am a cry baby). Coco Martin is indeed a good actor and Angeline Quinto is a revelation. She is so funny that made us laugh out loud and she also made us cry.The story is about a man who was left by his mother and later on found out that his mother already had another husband. He soon developed a mistrust to every one but suddenly fell inlove with the character of Angeline Quinto. I cried so much because of this movie especially when Coco Martin and Angeline Quinto met an accident which led to Coco Martin's blindness. I am definitely recommend this movie to every one of you... :)


After the movie, we decided to go home and as of now even if I'm tired, my eyes are not yet sleepy... :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...