Thursday, June 7, 2012

My Group 54

Hello Guys! I just wanna share a video that I created months ago. This video is for my College friends, "The Group 54". The song here in this video is "I'll Remember You" by NO SECRETS. Everytime I hear this song, it made me miss college days. The names of my groupmates with their surnames in alphabetical order are, Lalaine Walf Lista, Wisely Russel Lo, Mark Christian Lopez, Jose Lorenzo Ludovice, Jobell Luzon, Billy Jay Manabat, Albert Manahan, Irwin Manere, Federico Mangantulao, Joan Mangulabnan and Alyzza Manigbas. They are my most precious friends I met during my college days. Actually I met them when I was in 3rd year. Before that, my life during my college days were just nothing compared to high school. During my 1st and 2nd year in college, I never even enjoyed making friends because I thought I was left out. Yes, I have friends, companions and peer groups that time but few of them only made me feel at ease. Until I met my groupmates, The "Group 54". They made me realized that I am valued. Everytime we're together, its as if there's no tomorrow. We laughed even in just a simple stuffs. We shared secrets and common interests together. We ate lunch and snacks together. We enjoyed binging together. We loved each other and treated each other as brothers and sisters. Without them, maybe my life in college will never be memorable. Everytime I remember them, it makes me want to go back on the times that I am with them. I really love them so much...

Here is the video, hope you'll like it... :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...