Tuesday, June 19, 2012

from Cavite...

I'm from a 3-day vacation at our house in Cavite. I just decided to go to our house before I start working as a nurse here in Muntinlupa. I had a very happy time with my relatives. I played with my nephew, Giean. I also tried wearing a raincoat which my boyfriend had lend me after accompanying me at the hair salon. That was my first time wearing that and I felt like a child again. I really enjoyed the rain, that is my favorite season. Anyway, I decided to have my hair short. Actually, I miss my relatives so much already... I want to be with them with a longer period of time but i need to go back here because my job will start on Thursday... Good luck for me for my future job..haha. I will also create a category here about my working experience. God Bless You All! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...