Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Low-Calorie Diet From Kenny

I just tried the Low Calorie Diet from Kenny Roger's. I was seduced by its appearance.haha. Actually I am not on a diet, I am also not that health conscious, I just want to try a different taste of foods from the usual foods I ordered.haha. So I tried this one. 
It has a grilled fish and a sauteed vegetables which I really loved.


The grilled fish really tastes good together with the fried rice. This menu comes with a drink for only Php199. It is worth a try and worth the money. Apart from the taste, the food really looks elegant and above all, healthy. I recommend this food for the people who's either health conscious or just want to try tasting different foods just like me. 

I'll rate this food a 10/10 and will probably try it again the next time I eat in Kenny Rogers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...