Monday, June 25, 2012

A Haggard but Fun Day.... :)

June 25, 2012 is a very long day for me. We had a Customer Service Training and I really enjoyed it a lot. Actually, this is my first time attending the said training. It is full of activities enabled me to meet different types of people whom will later on will be my co-workers. I really enjoyed all the activities especially the first activity that we had, a group effort and a group game which our team gladly won. Anyway, I am still looking forward for tomorrow's activity. Hope our team will make a big score for us to win the over-all standing. 

Oops! I forgot to say that I also witnessed the incident that happened here in SLEX wherein the LPG truck had set a big fire in the middle of the express way. I saw the big fire from afar that made me think of the driver inside that truck but all thanks to Him, no one was hurt in the said incident. I thought I'm gonna be late at that moment but I am not. I arrived haggardly at my workplace but still feels lucky that every one is safe and sound. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...