Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Say No No To Acne

Are you having a hard time to stay away from acne or breakouts? Actually, I am one of those people who are suffering from this situation. Sometimes my face is so clear while sometimes I don't want to look at the mirror due to the frustration it brings. I used to go to the dermatologists but due to my laziness and especially because of the high cost of treatments, I stopped. Actually, my face did cleared but I think due to stress and hormonal changes, my pimples are now starting to appear. I don't want to depend on spa treatments so I tried searching for informations that may help me. This one from Yahoo, really helps I guess...
Forehead acne. According to Chinese medicine, the forehead is closely linked to the digestive system, while the area between the eyebrows is linked to the liver. Over-indulgence of rich foods and alcohol may cause temporary spots in this area, while frequent breakouts could indicate poor nutritional habits. To help get rid of these spots, try to maintain a healthy diet and stay hydrated. You may also wish to get tested for suspected food intolerances, which can affect both the liver and digestive system.

Congested cheeks, and spots on the chin and jaw line. While spots on the cheeks may have simple causes such as cosmetics or unclean pillowcases, this area is also thought to be linked to the lungs. Spots in this region can therefore be indicative of respiratory distress, with smokers, asthmatics and allergy sufferers being prone to breakouts or broken capillaries on the cheeks. Spots on the chin and jaw line are generally thought to be due to hormonal fluctuations and may appear on women at particular stages of their menstrual cycle. Persistent spots in this area, however, may be a symptom of a hormone imbalance or endocrine disorder such as Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, so it may be worthwhile getting your hormone levels checked if you are experiencing other symptoms such as missed periods or weight gain.
Upon reading this info, I realized that I should not hurriedly buy products but I should first check my routines because it intertwined. Actually as you read this information you will definitely think and realized that the above info is applicable and is really happening with this instances. I am glad that I had read and shared this one to all of you. Hope it helps... :)

Source: An article from Yahoo.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...