Sunday, July 1, 2012

A Chocolate Cake For My Mother and Brother


Last June 24, 2012, my mom celebrated her birthday with us together with my brother. I was so excited because my mom will prepare foods for us. haha. As what I had said before, I am a binge eater.haha. So I really enjoyed it so much. My boyfriend also bought cake for my mother and brother. Thank You for the thoughtfulness Christian (my boyfriend's name)
I love chocolate cakes other than any flavored cakes that I usually seen at other cake shops. My brother and cousin really enjoyed it a lot. I have no pictures of them because they are camera-shy.haha..

Anyway, I would like to say Good luck to those board exam takers.. You can all do it. May God bless you all. Keep the faith.. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...