Wednesday, July 11, 2012

White Pizza and Baked Zitti Of Sbarro

I love eating white pizza together with baked zitti in Sbarro. I don't know why but it actually suits my taste. The first time I ate at Sbarro, my boyfriend and I tried the white pizza because I just don't like pizzas with topings all over it. I was satisfied with the taste of cheese and it actually stayed on me for a long seconds. I am addicted to it and everytime I crave of pizzas, I go to Sbarro and buy some.
It was also recently when I discovered the taste of baked zitti. It was when my brother treated me in Sbarro. He ordered me the white pizza that I used to order and because of me, being a binge eater, I looked for a pasta. Actually at first, I will just order the carbonara, but when I saw the zitti, I told myself that I should try it. I chose the white sauce for it and CHARAN!!, it really tastes good. It comes with a bread (garlic bread-correct me if I'm wrong). I was very satisfied on that time reason why I recommended it to my boyfriend and told him that we should try eating baked zitti together. 
If I'm going to rate this well, for the WHITE PIZZA- 10/10
BAKED ZITTI- 9.5/10




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...