Thursday, October 11, 2012

Etude House's Precious Mineral BB Compact All Day Strong (Sheer Flawless Skin) Review

I am always experimenting when it comes to skin care, make up and others. Although I have sensitive skin, I used to try different products for me to know what truly fits to my skin.
It's been months since I tried Etude House's Precious Mineral BB Compact All Day Strong (Sheer Flawless Skin), I got persuaded because of the word "flawless".
It gives a flawless look which literally hides the blemishes. It also has a shiny effect that makes your face glow and looks healthy. I really like this pact, even if its expensive which costs P700+ but still worth a try. I recommend it to someone who is looking for a compact which naturally hide imperfections. If I'm gonna rate this compact, i'll give it, 4.5/5. 
Nice one Etude for making this wonderful product that every princess would like.. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...