Monday, November 19, 2012

Pasta Sausage Pizza and InfiniTea's Wintermelon Milk Tea

Last time I got my salary, I invited my sister to have a great bonding time together. We went to Mall to try eating different kind of foods. Actually, it's not different for me coz I had chosen to eat at Sbarro. I really love eating pizza. But before that I ordered Wintermelon Milk Tea at InfiniTea because I'm super craving for it.
Upon approaching at the counter, I don't know what pizza will I order, so I tried looking for a different one. Alas! I ordered Pasta Sausage Pizza. It is different from the other pizzas because for me, and I think all of you can notice that it is a 2-in-1 pizza, wherein there is already pasta together with the pizza, so I am really excited to try it. It is so big that it can be shared by two persons. I was not able to finish it obviously.hahaha. My sister doesn't like the taste of this pizza because as she said, there is something with the taste of this pizza that she can't understand.hahaha. But for me, its 4/5 when it comes to taste. Anyway, the InfiniTea's Wintermelon is good but Gongcha's Wintermelon is better. Even if it is not that creamier than the Gongcha, the tastes still ok and really amazed me. I don't know why.hahaha. 

You should try both, for you to experience the tastes and the uniqueness of these two great things. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...