Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Tony Moly Lemon Seed Foam Cleanser: Review

I am really a fan of Korean beauty products and I am so interested to try all of the products in the market if ever I had given a chance.haha. Anyway, last time, I was looking for a cleanser which is not that expensive but still effective to lighten the skin's blemishes. I asked the SA about what good product should I use and she recommended me this Lemon Seed Foam Cleanser. 
I really love yellow colors so I bought it. It costs more or less P200 as far as I can remember. I am also amused when the SA told me that it can also prevent pimples from occurring so I was really persuaded. When I tried it, the smell really seems like a lemon. I thought it will sting a bit but it doesn't. After washing it with warm water, it really prevents me from oiliness, which I really do like about this product, but after using it for about three days, I suffered from breakouts. I don't know if it is just a coincidence but I stopped using it. I gave it to my sister and when she started using it she also suffered the things that I had suffered.haha. It really freaks me out. Maybe this product is not for my skin. I should try a new product in the future.hahaha. 

If someone will ask me if I'm going to reuse this product in the future, I will definitely say "no" because of what I had experienced. I'll gonna give this product a 4/10 score. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...