Friday, April 19, 2013

Review: IT TAKES A MAN AND A WOMAN

I already watched the movie of John Lloyd Cruz and Sarah Geronimo's "It Takes A Man And A Woman", a sequel from their previous movies, "A Very Special Love" and " You Changed My Life". Actually, I watched this movie twice and still wanting more.hahaha. The first time I saw the trailer, I was excited and surprised. I promise you guys, it is worth to watch. PROMISE!. :)

The story goes when Miggy (John Lloyd) and Laida (Sarah Geronimo) parted ways due to some circumstances and thought that their love story ended and will never be fixed again until they found out how deep is the pain that caused them to know how they truly loved each other. And the rest of the movie is for you to watch out for.hahaha


Actually, I cried while watching the movie, yah I know, this movie has many funny scenes but I I really cried. The main characters did their job well. I really felt the pain they're feeling as if I am one of them. This movie will make you laugh and cry at the same time. It will make you believe on what true love really is.

If I'm gonna rate the movie, I'll give it a 10/10. This is one of the best Filipino movies I have ever watched. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...