Thursday, October 10, 2013

BPI TRADE Here I Come!..

It's been days since I tried to enroll in BPI Trade under the influence of one of my colleagues. Eventhough some of informations led my mind to confusion regarding stocks exchange, my interest didn't fade. I heard this one before but because no one tried to teach me, I was left hanging with only just interest left spurting in my head.

I enrolled an account to bpitrade.com and printed the application for me to send it directly to any of BPI banks that is near my place. I was instructed by my colleague that I need to sign the application with the presence of the staff of the bank. I nervously submitted the application and signed what I need to sign and informed me that I need to wait 3-5 banking days for the approval. After 3 days of waiting I received the confirmation and I hurriedly logged-in to my approved BPI Trade account. As what I expected, as a newbie, I didn't understand what I saw but the e-mail said that I need to link it to my express online account for further transactions. 

And now, I am waiting for another confirmation that will state that I can start what I need to start with my two accounts linked online.. :))

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...