Thursday, November 28, 2013

The Hunger Games Series: Can't Get Enough Of It!!

I am done reading the whole series of "The Hunger Games" by Suzanne Collins. I must say that this series really captured my heart and full attention reason why right now I can't move on to another book.haha. Actually I was so depressed that this series ended because I really want more. I want more stories about Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark!!

I think the best is "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" which is now showing here in the Philippines, Nationwide. I was so touched about the 80-year-old victor who sacrificed herself for the other victors. And the heartbreaking book among the three is "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay", It really broke my heart and I can't sleep because of what happened. It really shows that not all stories have a happy ending. Eventhough Katniss and Peeta got back to each other (which I really liked the most), their life is not that happy because many people whom they really cared about died because of the mission. I really want more of this so I really hope Suzanne Collins will write another book of the hunger games.

My rate in this very depressing series is: 9/10

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...